Friday, August 14, 2009

"Summer in the City"

"Summer in the City" Chipper:

For time:
Buy in of 500m row
20 Wall Ball
30 Burpees
40 Pull-ups
50 Bell Swings -55lb
60 Abmat Situps
70 Box Jumps - 20"
Buy out of 500m row

Time, as rx'd: 21:27. Spent most of the workout trying desperately to stay ahead of Chris T, which would normally be out of the question, but he did a workout called "Three Bars of Death" yesterday so he was pretty worn out from that.

Prediction: Franz will get sub 18 minutes on this one.

Oh, and I did another 75 wall balls, which totals 95 for the day. Since I did today's quota last night, I'm gonna say these are for Monday. Now I just have to do tomorrow's and Sunday's, and then I can coast on the 400 I have banked until Saturday.

Harlan plans on doing 1,000 WB today. 10 per minute for 100 minutes. He was going to start this morning, but slept in, so he's going in this afternoon. I sure hope someone takes pictures and, more importantly, is there to call 911.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I opted to do 11 per minute and it was a good idea so it turns out. For you not math people thats another 10% per minute which means 10% less time throwing that F**King ball up 10 ft.

93:33 for a total time, and I think I still have another meer 200 to do before the big day. Which incedently Marie wants us to go camping with the kidos, she is right out of her skull if she thinks I'm not finishing this now.

I feel great!

HB

Franz said...

Nice call on the sub 18!
We should start a vegas betting pool at CF with WODs!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Don't sell yourself short man. Your cardio endurance is far superior to mine. You are a Burpee/Wallball machine.