Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Burpees/Run

Burpees/Run
For time:

25 Burpees, 400M run
20 Burpees, 400M run
15 Burpees, 400M run
10 Burpees, 400M run
5 Burpees, 400M run

Burpees and 400m runs. I don't hate either of these things, until I'm actually doing them.

My time was 15:38. I've never done this workout before so I was a bit unsure how to pace myself. I liked that the burpees decreased in number, rather than increased, but at the end, it meant less time between runs.

I commented to Aaron that I think I'd prefer this to a version in which the number of burpees increased from 5-25. Of course, it being Aaron, he said I had just given him a great idea.

Fuck.

Anyway, I could have probably pushed myself a little more on the runs, but I would be "resting" during the first 200 or 300 metres, and then try to pick up the pace on the home stretch.

No comments: