Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"Cindy"

Number of rounds in 20 minutes:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

The push-ups are what get me on this one. I tried to partition them more, even before I had to.

My previous best on this one came back in March, when I got 15 rounds, plus 5 PLU, 10 PU and 6 squats.

Today, I believe I got 17 rounds, plus 5 PLU and 10 PU. I say "believe" because there was one point where I thought I forgot to mark a round, so I did it in the middle of the next round. It's possible that I had already marked it, so I may have unintentionally given myself an extra round. Oh well, that's just a slightly loftier mark to try to beat next time.

Here's a video of some CrossFit Regina Chicks doing this workout last November, before we moved into the newer, bigger gym.



Oh, and I did 115 f**king wall balls. Add that to the 50 salt bag thrusters from yesterday, and I'm paid up in the Wall Ball Challenge until Thursday.