Sunday, March 3, 2013

"WOD Shop Variation"

For time, 30x reps each, use same bar load throughout (95#/65#)

Overhead squat
Squat clean
GHD sit-up
Deadlift
Toes-to-bar
KB swing (72#/53#)
Double Unders
Sumo deadlift high-pull
Pull-ups
    OHS - Broke up into 20-6-4.  Wanted to do 20-10, but my shoulder had other ideas.   Squat cleans - Holy shit, these were surprisingly awful.  I could not get into a rhythm and any time I tried to string together 3 or 4, I'd need an immediate break.    GHDs - These were okay.    Deadlifts - I think I did 15-10-5   T2Bs - Yeah.  Sucked.  D3 started  this WOD five minutes behind me and I kept thinking he was going to catch me and pass me because I am so bloody awful at these.    KB swing - Yuck.   DUs - OF COURSE, I tripped up on the 29th, so I'd have to do one more.    SDHPs - These can go fuck themselves.   Pull-ups - Took me about 90 seconds, I think.      Note to self:  Shorten those breaks, dumbass!  Probably could have taken a minute off my time if I had spent less time panting and more time working.    21:48.

No comments: