Friday, March 15, 2013

OPT Chipper

“OPT Chipper”

For time:
30 Wall Ball – 20/14lb to 10 feet
80 Double-Unders
20 Bell Swings – 70/55lb
30 Toes to Bar
50 Walking Lunges
50 Pull-ups
20 Burpees

I made it to my first 6am WOD in a long, long time.

It was a great way to start a day off, and I'm not even being sarcastic.  It was nice to see the Janimal and Boy Dana, and be coached by my big German CrossFit life partner Harlan. 

I went pretty hard on this one, but not balls-out, keeping in mind the fact that I have to do 13.2 tomorrow. 

The last recorded instance of me doing this workout doesn't even have a time attached, just the words "This ruined me."   That may be because I forgot to put the time or did it in chunks, not for time. 

The T2B and the pull-ups were the big time-sucks on this.  I didn't rip my sissy hands, though. 

I finished it in 15:26, which is nearly identical to a time when I did it two years ago. 

And it didn't ruin me. 

No comments: