Friday, March 22, 2013

"The Bear"

Five rounds of 7 reps of the following complex:
Power clean
Front squat
Push press
Back squat
Push press

No dropping the weight during a round, must touch and go.  Resting is possible, but the weight needs to be across your shoulders or thighs, in the rack position, or held onto in some other awful way. 

I partnered with Lance, which is a terrific way to feel inadequate. He didn't start to use substantially heavier weights than me until the later rounds, though when we were using the same weight, he made it look effortless 

I did it 75-95-115-130-95

With the Open WOD tomorrow, I was thinking I'd go lower than my PR of 130, but plans changed once I saw 125 on the bar.   

Honestly, this is one of the WODs I dread the most, and that's not gonna change. 

No comments: