Saturday, April 12, 2014

VolkeFit: You down with OPP? (Other People's Pain)

Here's what Steve had me do this time out:

Appetizer:

Ten minutes or so working up to a moderate front squat triple

I ended up at 185, and did four sets of three.


Main Course

9 squat cleans @1351b
5 deadhang pull-ups
6 squat cleans @155lb
4 deadhang pull-ups
4 squat cleans @175lb
3 deadhang pull-ups

(not for time)


Dessert
3km on the AirDyne.

This took around 5:30.  For the last minute or so, I kept the "Watt" metre above 300, so needless to say it was the longest 60 seconds ever.


Songzaa continued to play hit after hit during the workout, including this all-time great:

  

Following the workout, I went and completely destroyed any good I might have done by heading to Five Guys for a burger, fries and pop.  Because Tyler. 

No comments: