Friday, September 23, 2016

Regina Boxing Club: Friday Fun-Pain

A. In seven minutes, do 21-15-9 of:
-Squat jumps
-Squat thrusts
-Push-ups

Skip for time remaining.  I was, surprisingly to me, the third one done in the small noon-hour group.  (Arrogantly, I expected to be first.)   I tried to count my skips.  I think I got to 240.


B. In seven minutes, do 201-15-9 of:
-Jumping lunges
-Horizontal jumping jacks
-Plank walk-up

Skip for time remaining.  This time there was less time remaining, maybe a minute.   I was really fast on the plank-walk-ups but slow on the other stuff.  Still, I was the second one to get to the skips this time, but my skipping was way worse this time as I was spent.   I may have got to 100 skips.


Then there was the bag work.   I like to punch stuff.  

This was plenty enough work for me to justify coming home and spending my EDO afternoon on the couch playing Grand Theft Auto 4.

No comments: