Saturday, January 5, 2013

Partner Loredo / Girl-weight KB snatches

A. Partner Loredo

6 rounds for time of:
24 Squats
24 Push-ups
24 Walking lunge steps
500m Row

I teamed up with Nathan  (Team "Nat-Ty By Nature") and we finished this fucker in 19:20. 

We split up the sets into quick shots of 6 reps each, and divided the rowing into 250m stretches,  Because the second person to finish rowing didn't get as much recovery time as the first (it doesn't take a minute to do 6 squats, obviously), we had the person who got more rest do 20 squats of the follwing set. 


B. Max KB Snatches in 5 minutes

I did 92, but only with 35lbs.  I didn't even realize that was the weight that Nathan picked out for us.  His excuse was that was what Steve and Giles were using.  Once he realized they were using the prescribed 55lbs, that's what he did, so I look like a sissy.    Of course, I could have done another five minutes with the proper weight, but that didn't seem very appealing. 

No comments: