Monday, January 21, 2013

Hang Squat Snatch / "Drowning in Burpees"

Tyler walks into CrossFit Regina on Monday.

"Tyler, aren't you supposed to take a few days off after a competition?"

"Uh, well, I only did about 22 minutes of exercise in Winnipeg.  I think I'll be okay."


A. Hang Squat Snatches 3-3-3

I topped out at 115x3.  It was kind of frustrating, because I feel like I should have done a bit more than that.  I had 125x2 twice, but screwed up the third.  We were supposed to go for a heavy single afterward, but on the second failed attempt, I nearly messed up my thumbs. 


B. Drowning in Burpees

The real WOD was the KB Jerk/Rowing/T2B event from Frostfit.  Having just done that, I didn't want to revisit it, so I did this recent CFR WOD instead. 

500m row
50 burpees
250m row
25 burpees
100m row
10 burpees

My goal was sub-10, and I got this done in 9:50





No comments: