Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Pheezy" ain't easy

“Pheezy”

Three rounds for time of:
5 Front squats – 165/115lb
18 Pull-ups
5 Deadlifts – 225/155lb
18 Toes-to-bar
5 Push jerks – 165/115lb
18 Hand-release push-ups

19:24 rx'd.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love toes-to-bar? I haven't?

There's a reason.

Hearing D3 pound out the deadlifts like they were nothing was somewhat demoralizing. He's more animal than man!




Overheard at the Gym


Christian: "Are you updating the Nobody-Gives-a-Shit Blog?" .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props buddy! Much appreciated.

Change out the deadlifts for overhead squats or snatch and you would've left in the dust.

D3

Anonymous said...

....and suck it Chrisitan!

Although less witty and sexy than Tyler's previous blogging efforts, this one still contains some LOL entries.

And, most importantly, where the hell else can I read compliments about myself? (Don't go there, dork).

D3