Saturday, November 16, 2013

VolkeFit: "Ground and Pound"

5x 5minute rounds, one minute at each station.

Mountain Climbers - I should probably be quicker; if I was climbing an actual mountain at the pace I use, a Yeti would easily catch and eat me. At least I'm paleo. 
Ball Slams - I still fucking love these.  UNLEASH THE HATE, TYLER. GO AHEAD.
Burpees - I am sort of slow on these now because the jumping up with hands above my head irritates my leg.
Ropes - I don't look nearly as impressive or intense as Steve when he does this.
AirDyne - I was trying to keep the pace above 200 watts. I go a little faster at the end.

I got one minute rest after the first and second rounds, and three minutes after the third and fourth. 

I didn't keep score, and I didn't have a result in mind that I wanted to hit, but my goal was just to do as much as I could and keep moving. 

I mostly did that, except on the burpees. 

No comments: