Tuesday, November 26, 2013

More Rowing

Back on the C2.  

I did about 600m as a warm-up.  It wasn't intended as a warm-up, but my daughter (age 3) took a tumble down a couple of stairs, so that interrupted things.  (She was fine, just a little upset about it)

Once that had been dealt with, I decided to do a couple sets of 1000m again with a two-minute rest between.  I also figured out where a stopwatch was on my new phone, so I didn't have to use the clock on the basement's cordless phone like I was some kind of reject. 

1. 1000m: 3:40   Not a PR, but a pretty good pace.  I think I started off a little slow. 
2. 1000m: 3:44   By the end, I was going hard, grunting, and looking for all intents and purposes like a total spaz.  I may have freaked out my in-laws (who live in my basement).

No comments: