Saturday, June 6, 2015

Garage: Harlan and I tag-team "Helen"

Warm-up: 

Slamball catch.  We threw it back and forth.  Next time, we'll do it over the pull-up bar, wallball-style.


WOD:

"Tag-Teaming Helen"

We alternate rounds of "Helen" until each of us has completed three.   One partner rests while the other is working

400m run (around my block)
21 bell swings - 55lb (Harlan subbed push-ups so as not to re-fuck up his back)
12 pull-ups

This worked out better for me, as I got to rest longer, so my rounds were pretty consistent.

3:14
3:15
3:16


Dessert: 

180 double unders, in sets of 30, resting as needed.


Second dessert

After Harlan left, I hopped on my rarely-used bike and rode around the city for a little over an hour.   I rode down to the University and back.   My ass was kind of hurty after.



No comments: