Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Doubleheader: Basement and Garage with Harlan

A day off which allowed me to get a little sweaty in both the morning and afternoon.


Morning: Basement Biking 

10 minutes of moderate AirDyne = 151 calories
Followed by 30 sit-ups and 30 ball slams



Garage WOD with Harlan

A.  5 rounds over-the-bar slamball catch: 20 throws, wallball style
Resting about 30 seconds in between.

20 throws shared was not too much so we did 30 in the final round.


B. 4 rounds of

15 push-ups
5 toes to bar
400m run or 75 double unders

I did the run version for three of the four rounds.  The DU version was HARD, yo.

My time for the run version was 2:45, 2:46, and 2:40.  Due to a stopwatch issue, I don't have a time for the second round, which I did DUs.  But it would have been way longer.  I can't do DUs very well in my garage.  






No comments: