Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Team Zeus"

"I wanted to enter the CrossFit Games but failed the urine test due to the fact that I piss lightning."

"Team Zeus"
3 for time of:


30 Wall ball shots, (20/14)
30 Sumo deadlift high-pull (75/55)
30 Box jump, (20″)
30 Push press (75/55)
Row 30 calories
30 Push-ups
10 Body weight  205lb Back squat

I did this in a team of three (team name: "Drawing Blanks"), with my two partners working out at the same time. 

We split each exercise in half, so they did 15 then I did 15s, except for the backsquats, obviously.

While one partner(s) was working, the other one skipped.  That definitely increased the suck factor, although since the skipping didn't count toward the final score, there was definitely a tendency later in the WOD to delay getting to the rope.  Generally, though, I did a minimum of 30 single skips every time, and more often 45-60. 

31:28.






No comments: