Thursday, June 27, 2013

Point taken, ladies.

I spotted this note on the CrossFit Regina website today. 

Ladies only: We have started a Facebook group that is for ladies only (sorry fells, some issues need to be discussed in a ladies only environment!). If you’re interested in joining, look for Robin Maier on Facebook and add me, and I will invite you to the group.

I'm 90 per cent sure this is actually a support group for CrossFit chicks who have seen me at the gym without my shirt. 

Ladies, all I can say is I'm sorry. 

2 comments:

Leya said...

I perused the page yesterday. It appears the big topic of conversation is on an article that details various issues with the pelvic floor and how that can lead to urinating yourself during workouts. Frequently.

I can spy more for you, if you wish.

Tyler said...

Weekly reports will be fine. Thanks!