Saturday, May 21, 2011

Regional Team WOD #4

Team WOD #4 from the upcoming 2011 CrossFit Regionals:

For time:
250 Pull-ups
250 Kettlebell swings (53lb / 35 lb)
250 Double-unders
250 Overhead squats (95lb / 65lb)

Teams of 4 (2 men, 2 women). Team will complete this as a chipper, with one athlete working at a time. A team must complete all of the Pull-ups at the rig, then complete all of the Kettlebell swings, then all of the Double-unders, then all of the Overhead squats. There is no set rotation needed among the athletes. A team’s result is their total time to complete this chipper.

I teamed with Gerald, Raichel, Mandy and a new guy named Jason. I did a lot of pull-ups, not too many DUs, and my share of bell swings and OHS.

I think we were around 35 minutes or something, but what is really important is that I'm actually writing this on Tuesday and my arms and shoulders still hurt.

No comments: