Friday, July 17, 2009

Deadlifts and Wall Ball Fran

Did 3-3-3-3-3-3-3 deadlifts today. I don't really know what my max DL is because I've never done single reps, so I took it kind of easy.

115-135-185-205-225-245.

I think 245 is a PR for me, but only because I've never attempted to lift anything heavier. Considering my body type and experience, it's not all that much. That's my fault and my fault alone, by the way. I haven't put as much focus into improving my strength as I have other areas. One day, I've gotta see how high I can really go.

I was paired with Young Chris, who is still fairly new and like 17 or 18. That kid is going to be a CF monster in like six months.

Wall Ball Fran (21-15-9 WB and pullups) 4:53. I thought it would be a little quicker than that, to be honest, but my pullups continue to be hampered by my sissy hands.

Since I already did my WB Challenge wall balls, these 45 (actually 46, because I did one before starting) are going in the WB bank for this weekend. Nice!

No comments: