Sunday, July 19, 2009

Beer, trampoline fitness, and the wall ball bank

Due to an extraordinarily busy social calendar, I've had at least two beer, and usually more, every night since Tuesday. I'm also carrying about five extra pounds from where I was at a few weeks ago. I wonder if the two are related? Maybe I could just pretend it's extra muscle from the CrossFit Regina 100-Day Wall Ball Challenge.

Speaking of which, I know that I won't be able go to CrossFit Regina for days 95-98, so I'm banking those ahead of time, by doing salt bag thrusters (the official substitute) in my garage in small increments. I've now banked 125 of the approximately 400 that I'm shooting for.

Other than the 50 thrusters today that I've already done, and maybe another 25 if I feel like it later, I'm also getting fit the Dennis Stamp way.

1 comment:

FRANZ said...

Wow that was odd, imagine being his neighbour. "Herald!!! Dennis is out on his trampoline again, can you go over there and do something about it! For BLEEPS sake the kids are outside playing!!!"