Saturday, March 8, 2014

VolkeFit: 14.2-ish

I told Steve that I didn't want to do 14.2 as rx'd.  It calls for high numbers of C2B pull-ups and I didn't think that would do my shoulder any good. 

We subbed lower numbers of deadhangs instead. 

Warm-up: 10 minutes of AirDyne. 

WOD:
14.2-ish

Two rounds of:
10 overhead squats
3 deadhangs pull-ups (14.2 calls for equal numbers of C2B PLU instead)

Complete that within three minutes, and rest the remaining time.

Two rounds of:
12 OHS
4 DHPLU

Complete within three minutes, rest the remaining time

Two rounds of

14 OHS
5 DHPLU

Complete within... oh wait, I didn't. 

I got 8 OHS done in the third round before time ran out. 

I swore, felt sorry for myself, then completed the work for that round. 


Cooldown:
10 minutes of AirDyne. 

No comments: