Tuesday, March 18, 2014

To Twelve and Back

Another Tuesday night at CrossFit Regina


"Thunderstruck" Warm-up


This was fun. As we jogged in place, they played "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC and everytime we heard the word "thunder" we had to drop and do a burpee.



Skipping

100 running skips - I did these unbroken.
75 double unders - This took me three or four sets, which is pretty bad.
25 crossovers -  I'm pretty sure I look awkward and spazzy when I do these, but I got through them.



To Twelve and Back

1 -> 12 <- 1="">Pullups
KB Snatch 55/35
**Alternating movements (1 pullup, 2 KB Snatch (1 per arm), 3 pullups, 4 KB Snatch (2 per arm), etc…)

This took me 13:52.  I think my technique fell to shit on the snatches by the end.  Also, my sissy hands were starting to hurt. 

  **Bonus**   I did a tremendously ugly muscle-up at some point in the warm-up portion. That brings my lifetime total to nine.  I thought about going for another one after the WOD was done, but I thought I would be courting disaster.   I'm thinking I should probably try to do at least one or two everytime I come to CFR. 

No comments: