Friday, January 20, 2012

Muscle-Ups & CLOC #5

A. Skill: Muscle-up + 2 second L-sit x10 reps (not for time)
If you can’t do MU, do transition + 2 second L-sit x 15 reps

Yup. Still can't do a muscle-up.

B. CF Ladies of Canada #5
As many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of
10 Deadlift – 165/115lb (Maintain good form)
15 Anchored Situps – shoulders all the way back, touch front of DBs
5 Pull-ups (use bands as needed)

I counted 6 rounds plus 10 DL and 3 sit-ups. Jacob thinks I got one more round than that. Then again, he's a relentless optimist.

BONUS

I convinced Jacob to join me in doing the Competition Team EXTRA, which was...

Three minutes of sandbag shouldering (90lbs). Basically, fill a duffel bag with two 45lb sandbags, and transfer it from shoulder to shoulder, pressing it out each time.

I got 24 reps in three minutes, but I was only in "75% serious / 25% fucking around" mode.

C. Mobility = share your favorite with the group

No comments: