Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PCFC#2 and Rhiannon

A. Prairie CF Challenge workout #2 “3×3″:
3 minutes of Rowing (score = distance in meters / 10)
3 minutes of KB Clean & Jerk – 55lb
3 minutes of Wall Ball – 20lb to 10 foot line,

I rowed a bit over 800m, did 25 (I think) KB C & Js and 51 wall balls. I did more wall balls than I did in the competition, but I also didn't have a Nazi disallowing a bunch of my throws because I didn't get low enough on the squat (which was utter bullshit, by the way.)

Total score was 159.1 Meh.


B. “Rhiannon”
Max Double-Unders in 10 minutes

If I've done Rhiannon before, I didn't have a record of it.

My result was 274. When we started, I was still winded from the first WOD, and had problems stringing DUs together, so I'd like to think I'm capable of more.

I know I've done 200 DUs for time and I think I did that in 6 minutes or something.

No comments: