Monday, April 12, 2010

"Ride the Lightning"

5 rounds for time of:
200m medicine ball run – 20/14lb
9 Ring Dips (4 for women)
12 Pull-ups
15 Wall Ball – 20/14lb


In my case, it was more like being "Raped by Lightning." Man, that was awful. I worked out beside Kelly, and kept up with her until the third round of ring dips. She ended up finishing a whole round in front of me, and that's not just because women had to do fewer ring dips. I was sucking wind early in the second round.

Time was 20:45.

The good:
I did my last two sets of wall balls unbroken. Hey, I realize that's not a momentous feat, but I'm trying to stay positive here, okay?

The not-so-good: Plenty of things to choose from, but I'm going to have to go with ring dips. After taking them down for the winter, I am putting my rings up in CrossFit Creekside TONIGHT.

No comments: