Friday, December 18, 2009

Rowing Sprints

Row for 2 minutes x 5. Record distance rowed.

Rest 5 minutes between each two-minute sprint.

Funny enough, I've had this tiny little voice in the back of my head for a little while now and it's been saying "You don't row enough." Maybe that voice was Robin, because this is the second WOD that had rowing in it this week that I've done.

I don't particularly like rowing, Tyler's CrossFit Rule #1 is that if I don't like doing something, I need to do more of it.

So, yeah, rowing sprints. Not a particularly stellar bunch of results for my first workday noontime WOD, but that's what I get for stuffing my face with Christmas goodies for the better part of a morning.

1. 590m
2. 562m
3. 557m
4. 542m
5. 554m
---------
Total = 2805m

Oh, speaking of stuff I don't like doing, I did a no-hands rope climb as part of my warm-up. I'm going to try to do that more often.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

"No-hands rope climb??"
How long are your toes, Tyler?

Tyler said...

Yeah, I meant to say "hands-only."