Tuesday, November 1, 2016

B-Squad: Planks for the Row-mantic evening

I'm not proud of this blogpost's title, but it's early and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

A. Planks 
5 rounds with back-to-back-to-back 30-second stints each of
-Front plank
-Left plank
-Right plank

1 minute rest between rounds


B. Rowing

7 rounds
-90 seconds rowing at 80 per cent (I kept it between 1:50 and 2:00 per 500m)
-60 s at 50 per cent

No rest between rounds, so you're on the rower for 17:00 straight, which not my idea of fun.

Total distance rowed: between 4200 and 4300 m


The Boy joined me at the gym tonight.  The planks were tough on him but he did great with the rowing.  He was told he only had to do 5 rounds, but he opted to do 7 instead, and rowed around 2.5 km total.   I'm very proud of him.

No comments: