Thursday, April 16, 2015

B-Squad: TGUs, Burpees, Push Press, Half-Rhiannon and MU #30

Before I did anything, I was determined to get the final two muscle-ups I needed.   I got them, and made Nolan snap a picture.


Obviously, I intend to do my next 30 muscle-ups in fewer than 709 days.  

With that out of the way, I did B-Squad's Wednesday WOD 

A. Three rounds of: 
  • 2 Turkish Get-Ups per side  (used a 35 lb kettlebell)
  • 8 Oblique... stretches (I think?) per side (used a 55lb kettlbell)

B. 6 minutes EMOM
  • 8 push press (95 lb) - I did them unbroken
  • 8 burpees - I did them strict

C. 5 minutes of Double Unders

224.  That's a little disappointing.  But, hey, it doesn't really matter.  Yesterday will always be about this: 

My nose looks weird from this angle, hey?  Otherwise, a cool picture.

No comments: