Friday, September 24, 2010

“Friday Detention”

4 rounds for time:
500m Row
400m Run

I made it to CrossFit at 6am, along with Shawn and Harlan, for this little bit of cardio hell.

Since it took me 16:54, I must have been damn slow on my runs. The reason for that, is that when you're on a rower, you're constantly seeing your pace and time, so you're not going to let yourself go too slow. When you're slogging along by yourself in our back alley 400m course, we have nothing keeping us accountable.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

You're probably looking at nearly 45 seconds of transition time in total unless you ran and leaped onto your rower or jumped up and started running on the last pull.

Also, rowing is hard on the hip flexors (it's a great warm up for squats) so that makes running after more difficult.

You beat yourself up too much.

Leya said...

You beat me by a full minute. Nice work, Tyler!