Monday, November 3, 2014

VolkeFit: "Not in the Mood"

After subsisting mainly on Halloween candy all weekend and then staying up way late Sunday night to catch up on PVR'd episodes of "The Walking Dead," I was dog-tired at work all day Monday.  Still, I managed to avoid eating any candy all day.  (A Diet Coke and a half coffee/hot chocolate doesn't count, right?)

Tracey was tired, too, so much so that she asked me to trade our respective nights with Steve so she could stay home and rest.   Since I didn't get in my planned Basement WOD on Sunday, I was happy to do it, even though I did contemplate just sleeping in my car in the driveway.  


Workout

5km on Air Assault bike

2 rounds of Cindy (5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats)

30 DB clean and jerks (using 2x25lb)

2 rounds of Cindy

5km on the bike.

The first 5km took me 8:00 exactly.  The last one 8:20.   Maybe another 5-6 minutes of stuff in the middle.

No comments: