Saturday, May 31, 2014

VolkeFit: Just Sweat

Attempted to do 100 unbroken DUs in the warm-up.  Tripped on 20 in the first attempt and gassed out at 67 on the second.


A. Do 30-25-20-15-10 of

  • Calories on the AirDyne
  • Strict burpees. 


I think this took me 13:30 something.

Rest 10 min.

B. Three rounds of "J/S"

  • 1km AirDyne
  • 15 cals (those things that are like a cross between a burpee and a ball slam)
  • 18 box jump up-and-overs
  • 24 wall balls

 Rest 3-5 min between rounds.

I didn't time myself, but I was probably between 5 and 6 minutes per round.

Round 1 - I was really inefficient on the box jumps.  Couldn't figure out how to get a flow going. On the wallballs, I did 14 and 10.

Round 2 - A little slower on the bike, but much better on the box jumps and maybe a little better on the cals.  Did the WB in 16 and 8.  

Round 3 - Box jumps fell off a bit but I managed to do the WB unbroken.

No comments: