Wednesday, October 25, 2017

B-Squad: I'm gonna make Harlan puke for this

After a week and a half of inactivity, I returned to B-Squad.  Nolan was coaching, but the workout had been dreamed up by Harlan earlier that day.

Ascending/Descending ladders

1 burpee over bar
15 floor wipers (lying on your back, bar pressed straighout from your chest, bring your toes up to touch both sides.  L+R = 1)

2 BOBs
14 floor wipers

3 BOBs
13 floor wipers

etc.  until you get to 15 BOBs and 1 floor wiper.

Nolan suggested I put a couple of 35-lb plates on the bar to make it 115lb.  The two guys who did it earlier in the day used empty goddamn bars, I found out later.  Because that weight was awkward to get off the ground from above my head when lying on my back, I had to roll it over my chest down to my hips and then lift it off the ground by doing a back bridge. 

28:46. 

No comments: