Thursday, August 24, 2017

Regina Boxing Club: Morning Sore-y

I got some new shoes.  I don't think it's gonna work out between us.


A. Work and Skip


40 seconds of various exercises, followed by skipping for 30-40 seconds or so.


-Wall sits
-jumping squats
-jumping jacks
-plank holds
-push-ups
-burpees


I may be missing some.  At this point my feet were both really hurting.  I think it's the new shoes.  After 7 years or so of INOV-8 barefoot style sneakers, even the Vibram Minimus soles on the NB's I bought seemed to not agree with my feet. I'm basically a monkey now.






B. Bag work
-standard combinations then partner up . Partner hits the bag in the 1-5 combos, you do a lap.  Then switch.


C. Rapid fire punching and sprinting


Punch Partner's hands 10 times then spring across the gym and back.  Partner does a squat hold while you sprint.  Then switch.  Two times each.

No comments: