Saturday, October 22, 2016

VolkeFit: Ocelot

I was chatting with Nolan before starting my workout.  He was casually throwing up snatches in groups of three.  I didn't calculate how much was on his bar, but I noted that it was far more than I've ever come close to snatching.

Nolan: "Well, I do weigh a lot more than you."
Me: "That's because you've got so many muscles and you're so big and swole.   We're barely the same species.  You're like... a Siberian Tiger and I'm a housecat."
Nolan: "You're not a housecat.   You're more like... an ocelot."

From Wikipedia:

"The ocelot (/ˈɒsəlɒt/Leopardus pardalis), also known as the dwarf leopard..." 


DWARF LEOPARD.


A. 5 km ride

B1 10 Banded good mornings
B2 10 push-ups and 10 KB swings

C. 21-15-9 of:
-Deadlift 155 lb
-Overhead squat 95 lb
Do 50 double unders after each round

I whipped the hell out of the back of my fingers while skipping after the set of 15's.  

I can still feel the phantom pains.

Took me 13:53

No comments: