Tuesday, January 13, 2015

VolkeFit - "The Silhouette of Brian Mulroney"

A. Every minute on the minute for 10 minutes, alternate between:

10 sit-ups and 7 push-up-less burpees
5 bench presses (135lbs)

I have no confidence in my bench press.  Seriously, I wasn't even sure if I could do five sets of five reps at this weight.  urns out my bench presses don't quite suck as much as I thought they did.  I mean, don't get me wrong.  They still suck for a guy my age, size and who claims to work out.   Just not quite as much as I thought.  


B. "The Silhouette of Brian Mulroney*"

10 wall balls
80 double unders
20 wall balls
60 double unders
30 wall balls
40 double unders

11:45

*I gave it this name because at one point following the wallballs, I was bent over (shirtless) and noticed that there was a shadow on the wall beside me that reminded me of our former Prime Minister.  It was caused by my love handle spilling over the waistband of my shorts to create a chin like an editorial cartoonist might draw.

No comments: