Saturday, April 23, 2011

“Battle Buddy Bar Day”

The name of this WOD sounds like Japanglish or something.

4 Rounds For Time
40 Front Squats
40 High Pulls
40 Push Press
400 m Run

With a partner, each do half the work, 20 reps each and 200m run each, only one person can do work at a time, the bar can not touch the ground, if the bar touches the ground, penalty = 10 burpees each! Men use 45lb bar, women use 35lb bar, beginners use small bars. Uber’d is 65/45lb.

I partnered with D3, (Team TD not for "Tyler Darcy" but rather "Total Domination") and YOU KNOW we had to uber this bitch. Because we wanted to keep a quick pace, we did our share in alternating sets of 10.

Took us 22:06 as rx'd.
High pulls were the hardest part of this, plus the final 400m was a bit rough. I'm writing this two days later and I still feel it every time I get out of my chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah we did! *chest bump*

D3